My Boys

My Boys

Friday, September 26, 2008

This is so sad...

Well, I am happy to announce that we are now up & running with internet at home. Hurricane Ike has affected our life in more ways than one, but that is another Blog coming soon! Due to Hurricane Ike Embarq was unable to set up my internet at home until today. I have been in desperate need of internet here at the house since I started my three internet classes. I have been all over the county in the last three weeks bumming off others for their internet. Thank you to all of these people, (you know who you are) for helping me so much.
I can not wait to share about the last three weeks. To say they have been "fun filled" is an understatement! Tonight we started a Marriage Conference at our church. It has been wonderful so far, and we are both really looking forward to tomorrow. I had to turn in some economics homework before midnight tonight, so it has been a mad dash since I came home to get everything done & turned in. Trenten and I did it though! What a great helper he and his "Thomas the Train" are... I think its time we call it a night.
Looking forward to re-joining the Blogger World, if you will still have me.
Until next time,
Julie

No comments: