My Boys

My Boys

Saturday, March 29, 2008

New at this...

Okay... this bloging thing is all new to us, but I'm excited! I hope everyone enjoys getting to read about our Crazy daily lives.. I say Daily but with all we have going on, we'll see! I had a cake to deliver this morning for a baby shower, & decided while Adam had the kids I would come up to work & set this blog up! I can't tell you how wierd it feels to be working on something & not have to stop a bigillion times because somebody needs something... I Love being a Mom, and I wouldn't trade my life for the world, but this is kind of nice... I forgot how relaxing "quiet" can be!
I wish I could write more, but I do need to get back home... house work, yard work, & Children are needing me I'm sure! Got to LOVE Saturday's! I remember when I looked forward to Saturday because I got to sleep in.... Sleep? What's that?
Until Next Time,
Julie

2 comments:

Andi said...

It's great to see you enter the blogging world. Hope everyone in your family is doing well!

Keri said...

Love the blog! Looking forward to seeing more pics.