My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks to my husband...

(Above) Me & My Addiction
2 Samuel 2:6
6"Now may the LORD show lovingkindness and truth to you; and I also will show this goodness to you, because you have done this thing.
I need to Thank my husband for being so good to me lately. For those of you who don't we sold the Cavalier a couple of weeks ago. So, now we just have the truck which makes more sense for us. With that though, on the days we both work, we get up at 5am, and he drops Jonah & I off at my work around 6:15am, & then drops Trenten off at Kidsfirst. It's an early, long day.. the nice thing is it has helped me catch up on my work, and get more organized which was desperately needed.

The down side is.. I am not, and probably never will be A MORNING PERSON! I use to hate coffee, would not touch the stuff. Since Jonah came in to my life, I've became addicted to it. I can't hardly function with out it on the days I work. My wonderful sweet Husband has came to this realization the hard way. I admit that I have a not nice side in the mornings, & sometimes poor Adam catches the brunt of that.

The other morning the alarm didn't go off, or neither one of us heard it if it did! So, we woke up around 5:45 and went to running like chickens with our heads cut off! It was a mad dash to get everyone up & going, & out the door on time! We made it though! As we drove by the Exxon, I said "I guess there is no time for coffee huh'?" Adam sweetly replied, "No." I didn't bite his head off, I just sadly said, "Ok.." So, he drops Jonah & I off at my work, takes Trenten to school, and what does my wonderful husband do? He comes back by with my coffee!

He didn't want my day to start off bad at work also. I thought that was very sweet of him. Any man that can love his wife when she looks like she does in that picture is alright in my book! I have to say these early mornings sure our taking a toll on me. Hair up in pony tail, no make up, and far from the "Proverbs 31 woman" he still thinks I'm alright.
Until Next Time,
Julie

1 comment:

Jenna said...

What a sweetie!!